I am so excited! We have just received so many gorgeous new yarns – we don’t know what to do with it all! Who am I kidding?! Of course we know what to do!
- Sixteen new colours of Koigu!
- Twenty-one colours of the new Koigu Lace – that is every single colour that they dye in this weight!
- Twelve colours of Serenity Lace by Zen Yarn Garden!
- Twelve colours of Serenity Sock with Cashmere from Zen Yarn Garden!
- Four colours of the Art Walk Series in a gorgeous merino, silk and cashmere single, fingering weight – also from Zen Yarn Garden!
I don’t even know what to cast-on first!
In stock right now – Karbonz dpn’s in the most popular sock sizes2.0mm, 2.25mm and 2.5mm. These go very fast so if you have been waiting now is the tine!
It is time to start knitting those Purple Caps! Over the Summer we will again be knitting an collecting purple caps for the Purple Cap Campaign. This campaign is designed to raise awareness about Shaken Baby Syndrome. I have designed a little pattern for the campaign. It is a free download on Ravelry – the Purple Kisses Cap. So pull out your purple yarns – the yarn must be at least 50% purple! – and knit for this cause!
As always our customers love to share their finished works. Paula’s Echo Flower Shawl is stunning – beaded – and knit with Drops Lace.
Darlene is working on spinning some stunning lace weight yarn for a special project! She just doesn’t know what it will be! LOL!
I hope that you will join us in knitting for the Cause!