It has been a busy couple of weeks at Mad About Ewe.
- We have a new Facebook page. This is now a store page on facebook – it will allow us to interact a little more easily than the blog and is different from our group facebook page, Mad About Ewe Friends and Flock. We just set this up yesterday, please come on by and say hello!
- Twelve, or so, new colours of Madeline Tosh Dk arrived last Friday and they are absolutely gorgeous!
- We now stock Rowan Denim – it just arrived yesterday. This great summer cotton once knit, will shrink and fade like your favorite jeans.
- As well, nine new shades of Rowan Summer Tweed are now in for the summer!
- Also the Rowan Summer Book is here – again. The first time it arrived it flew out the door so fast I did not even get a copy!
Joyce’s coat is a pattern from Vogue’s 25th Anniversary edition and she has knit it up in Green Mountain Spinnery’s Yarn Over.
Maureen has been busy designing a new vest – she was worried that it was too wild to wear – I think that we convinced her that it was just perfect.
Some knitters are also creative in other ways, Joyce (Clark) has created a great way to organize your yarn when you are using more than one colour – check out the reused CD box – great idea!
I hope that you are enjoying this wonderful sunshine that we are currently enjoying. I have been taking some time to sit in the backyard and knit in the sun. It feels wonderful!