It is starting today!

Sale, SALE, Sale, sale, SaLe….

Annoucements, Sale Comments (0)

…How many ways can we say SALE!

This is our big one!

This is our big one!

This is the big one – the sale to end all sales – and it is going to start next week - Tuesday Jan 3rd!

This is our big sale.  Almost every yarn in the store will be on sale.  There will be a few exclusions.  For example; hand-dyed yarns usually do not go on sale – we wait months for these yarns – they don’t go on sale; another good example would be New Yarns – you know – like that gorgeous Century ribbon from Classic Elite.  If the yarn is new to the store or hand-dyed they will not be on sale.

Well. hand-dyed yarns or new yarns take up maybe only 10% of the yarns in the store, that leaves 90% of the yarns in the store on sale!  Price reductions will be anywhere from 15% to 70% off the regular price!  This sale will run the remainder of the month of January – from Jan 3rd to 31st – that is 28 days of sale yarns.  We will be in fibre heaven.

See you there!

Dream in Yarn!

Lynette

PS.  This is a yarn sale!

 

Pin It

» Annoucements, Sale » Sale, SALE, Sale, sale, SaLe….
On December 27, 2016
By
, , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


seven + = 11

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

« »